We are an ECB Clubmark Accredited cricket club, based at the historic Aylestone Road ground, once home to Leicestershire County Cricket Club between 1901 & 1946
A number of cricketing legends including WG Grace and Sir Don Bradman have played here. It is the most centrally located cricket ground in Leicester and lies between the grounds of Leicester City and the Tigers.
In September 2012 we were awarded Clubmark status by the ECB. We are also a ‘Focus Club’ that will link with local schools through the Chance to Shine initiative.
NEW ADULT & JUNIOR PLAYERS WELCOME! Get in touch.